- For other uses of The Flash, see The Flash (Disambiguation).
It serves as the second half of a two-part episode and marks the conclusion of Blood and Truth.
|“||Whether you vanish or or worse, I am gonna be there with you. I'm gonna be right there with you to the very end, okay? Because the only thing more inevitable than Crisis is us.
Iris is right. Whatever's in store for us, they can't change what we mean to each other. Can't erase what's in our hearts. As long as we hold on to that we've beaten Crisis before it even begins.
With The Flash freshly infected by the monstrous Bloodwork, Iris and Cisco battle to help Barry take control of himself before he's lost forever to Ramsey's influence. Meanwhile, the rest of Team Flash fight to reclaim control of Central City from Bloodwork's growing army.
- Team Flash
- Team Citizen
- Blood Brothers
- Anti-Monitor (Mobius) (voice)
Other Characters[edit source]
- Chester P. Runk (mentioned)
- H.R. Wells (mentioned)
- Lyla Michaels (mentioned)
- The Monitor (Mar Novu) (mentioned)
- Nora Allen (mentioned)
- Rachel Rosso (hallucination)
- Ralph Dibny (mentioned)
Teams and Organizations[edit source]
- A.R.G.U.S. (mentioned)
- Blood Brothers
- Central City Citizen
- Central City Police Department
- S.T.A.R. Labs
Objects and Concepts[edit source]
- Babel Protocols
- Energy Guns
- Frost Suit
- Inter-Dimensional Extrapolator
- Nash Wells' Gauntlet
- Photon Emitter
- Techno Fanny Pack
- The Flash Suit
- Nexus (door)
- Cisco Ramon refers to Barry Allen as "Dark Flash" which was the name given to Eobard Thawne in the concept art during the Crisis on Earth-X crossover.
- The timespan of this episode raises multiple inconsistencies, as The Last Temptation of Barry Allen, Part 1 took place 2 days before the Crisis, and this episode starts directly after that despite stating they were only four hours before the Crisis.
- Flashpoint was mentioned.