- For other uses of Harley Quinn, see Harley Quinn (Disambiguation).
- For the upcoming episode of Harley Quinn, see Gotham's Hottest Hotties.
|“||Let's get this party started, bitches! Harley Quinn is here and she is... down! To! Clown!||”|
Harley Quinn is a television series based on the DC Comics character, Harley Quinn.
The series is developed by Justin Halpern, Patrick Schumacker and Dean Lorey, with the former two serving as showrunners. The first season premiered on November 29, 2019, on DC Universe, while the second premiered on April 3, 2020. The third season premiered on July 28, 2022, on HBO Max, followed by a Valentine's Day special titled A Very Problematic Valentine's Day Special on February 9, 2023. The fourth season is set to premiere in 2023 on HBO Max's successor, Max.
Harley Quinn was initially set to be standalone from other DC live action properties. However, in the Titans episode, Dude, Where's My Gar?, archive audio of Harley Quinn was heard. This cameo appearance retconned Harley Quinn to take place on a universe within the multiverse created after the Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover event.
Harley Quinn follows Harley's adventures after she breaks up with the Joker and strikes out on her own in this new, adult animated comedy. With the help of Poison Ivy and a ragtag crew of DC castoffs, Harley tries to earn a seat at the biggest table in villainy: the Legion of the Doom.
Main Cast[edit source]
- Kaley Cuoco as Harley Quinn (Harleen Quinzel) (season 1-present, special) *
- Diedrich Bader as Batman (Bruce Wayne) (season 1-2; recurring season 3; guest special) *
- Lake Bell as Poison Ivy (Pamela Isley) / Cheryl (season 1-present, special) *
- Chris Meloni as Jim Gordon (season 1-present) *
- JB Smoove as Frank the Plant (season 1-present) *
- Alan Tudyk as Joker / Clayface (Basil Karlo) (season 1-present, special) *
- Matt Oberg as Kite Man (Charles Brown) (season 1-2; guest season 3, special) *
- Tony Hale as Doctor Psycho (Edgar Cizko) / Felix Faust (season 1-present) *
- Jason Alexander as Sy Borgman (season 1-present) *
- Ron Funches as King Shark (Nanaue) (season 1-present) *
- Kaley Cuoco, Lake Bell, Chris Meloni, JB Smoove, Alan Tudyk, Tony Hale, Jason Alexander, and Ron Funches are only credited for their respective episode appearances.
- Diedrich Bader is credited as a guest star in 1x02 A High Bar while voicing trainer, who did not appear in the episode. Additionally, Bader is also only credited for his respective episode appearances.
- Matt Oberg is credited as a guest star in 1x01 Til Death Do Us Part while voicing Killer Croc and a banker, and as a series regular from 1x02 A High Bar onwards while voicing Kite Man. Oberg is also only credited for his respective episode appearances.
Logos and Title Cards[edit source]
Variant Title Card for A Very Problematic Valentine's Day Special
Arrow • The Flash • Constantine • DC's Legends of Tomorrow • Supergirl • Black Lightning • Batwoman
Peacemaker • Creature Commandos • Waller • Lanterns • Paradise Lost • Booster Gold
Batman: Classic TV Series • The Green Hornet • Wonder Woman • The Flash • Smallville • Birds of Prey • Gotham • Lucifer • Powerless • Krypton • Titans • Doom Patrol • Swamp Thing • Pennyworth • Harley Quinn • Stargirl • Superman & Lois • Naomi • The Penguin