- For the upcoming episode, see '.
- For other uses of Doom Patrol, see Doom Patrol (Disambiguation).
|“||Ready for a story about superheroes? Ugh. More TV Superheroes. Just what the world needs. Be honest, have you hung yourself yet? Or what if I told you this was actually a story about super-zeroes? Loser, achingly pathetic metahuman goose eggs. How about it? Ready to feel better about your own miserable lives for the next hour or so?||”|
The series is developed by Jeremy Carver and the first season premiered on February 15, 2019. The second season premiered on June 25, 2020, on both DC Universe and HBO Max. Following the conversion of DC Universe into a digital comic subscription service, the third season premiered exclusively on HBO Max on September 23, 2021. The fourth and final season premiered on December 8, 2022, and concluded the series with a total of 46 episodes on November 9, 2023 on Max, HBO Max's successor.
Doom Patrol is a spin-off of Titans, which was later confirmed to be set in a separate continuity in the Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover event but incorporating elements introduced in the latter. Characters from Doom Patrol also made cameo appearances in the event and was revealed to be set on Earth-21.
DOOM PATROL is a re-imagining of one of DC's most beloved group of outcast Super Heroes: Robotman, Negative Man, Elasti-Girl and Crazy Jane, led by modern-day mad scientist Dr. Niles Caulder (Chief). The Doom Patrol's members each suffered horrible accidents that gave them superhuman abilities—but also left them scarred and disfigured. Traumatized and downtrodden, the team found purpose through Chief, who brought them together to investigate the weirdest phenomena in existence—and to protect Earth from what they find. Part support group, part Super Hero team, the Doom Patrol is a band of super-powered freaks who fight for a world that wants nothing to do with them. Picking up after the events of TITANS, DOOM PATROL will find these reluctant heroes in a place they never expected to be, called to action by none other than Cyborg, who comes to them with a mission hard to refuse, but with a warning that is hard to ignore: their lives will never, ever be the same.
- Diane Guerrero as Crazy Jane/Kaleidoscope (Kay Challis) (seasons 1-4)
- April Bowlby as Elasti-Woman (Rita Farr) (seasons 1-4)
- Alan Tudyk as Mister Nobody (Eric Morden) (season 1)
- Brendan Fraser as Robotman (Cliff Steele) (seasons 1-4)
- Matt Bomer as Negative Man (Larry Trainor) (seasons 1-4)
- Timothy Dalton as Chief (Niles Caulder) (seasons 1-4) *
- Riley Shanahan as Robotman (Cliff Steele) (seasons 1-4) / Brain (Ultimax) (season 3) *
- Matthew Zuk as Negative Man (Larry Trainor) (seasons 1-4) *
- Joivan Wade as Cyborg (Vic Stone) (seasons 1-4) *
- Skye Roberts as Kay Challis (seasons 3-4; recurring season 1; guest season 2) *
- Michelle Gomez as Madame Rogue (Laura De Mille) (seasons 3-4) *
- Despite being listed among the main cast, Dalton is credited with "special appearance" billing. Dalton is also only credited for his respective episode appearances in season 3 and is only credited for his only appearance in 4x11 Portal Patrol in season 4.
- Riley Shanahan is credited with "also starring" billing up to 3x01 Possibilities Patrol, and subsequently along with the main cast.
- Matthew Zuk is credited with "also starring" billing up to 3x01 Possibilities Patrol, and subsequently along with the main cast.
- Joivan Wade is credited as a series regular from 1x02 Donkey Patrol onwards.
- Skye Roberts is only credited for her respective episode appearances in season 3.
- Despite being listed among the main cast, Gomez is credited with "special appearance" billing. Gomez is also only credited for her respective episode appearances in season 3.
Adventures of Superman • Batman: Classic TV Series • The Green Hornet • Wonder Woman • The Flash • Smallville • Birds of Prey • Gotham • Lucifer • Powerless • Krypton • Titans • Doom Patrol • Swamp Thing • Pennyworth • Harley Quinn • Stargirl • Superman & Lois • Naomi • The Penguin • Kite Man: Hell Yeah!