- For other uses of Batman, see Batman (Disambiguation).
|“||You are like the masked vigilantes in the Westerns, no?
Certainly not! Batman and Robin are fully deputized agents of the law.
The series is developed by William Dozier, who served as showrunner. The first season premiered on January 12, 1966, and was followed by a television film. The second season premiered on September 7, 1966. The series eventually ended on a third season which premiered on September 14, 1967, and concluded on March 14, 1968, ending the series with 120 episodes.
Batman: Classic TV Series was later retroactively established to take place on Earth-66 in the Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover event, which featured Burt Ward as Dick Grayson, reprising his role after nearly fifty years later.
Two crime-fighting heroes defend Gotham City from a variety of arch villains.
- Adam West as Batman (Bruce Wayne) (seasons 1-3)
- Burt Ward as Robin (Dick Grayson) (seasons 1-3)
- Alan Napier as Alfred Pennyworth (seasons 1-3)
- Neil Hamilton as Jim Gordon (seasons 1-3)
- Stafford Repp as Miles O'Hara (seasons 1-3)
- Madge Blake as Harriet Cooper (seasons 1-2; recurring season 3)
- Yvonne Craig as Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) (season 3)
Adventures of Superman • Batman: Classic TV Series • The Green Hornet • Wonder Woman • The Flash • Smallville • Birds of Prey • Gotham • Lucifer • Powerless • Krypton • Titans • Doom Patrol • Swamp Thing • Pennyworth • Harley Quinn • Stargirl • Superman & Lois • Naomi • The Penguin • Kite Man: Hell Yeah!