"Shroud of Death" is the eighth episode of the first season of The Flash, and the eighth episode overall. It aired on November 29, 1990.
A judge is killed, the killer sends the victim a part of a medal before he dies. When a former DA is killed, Barry finds a connection. Garfield was the arresting officer on the case, when his girlfriend/fiancée is shot, Garfield takes it personally. Flash must stop him before he crosses the line. Tina gets a job offer that would send her to California.
Other Characters[edit source]
Objects and Concepts[edit source]
|Note:||This section is a stub. Click the edit button to the right of the section title to expand it.|
- The computer used to help identify the Warriors of Freedom leader reveals two things before the characters acknowledge it:
- It states that Jefferson Zacharias is dead, which is revealed minutes later.
- It states that Jefferson has a 15-year-old daughter named Angel Anne Zacharias, which is revealed towards the end of the episode.
- This is a Warren Garfield-centric episode.
- Julio almost found out that Barry is the Flash due to multiple mistakes he made in the episodes.