- For other uses of Wonder Woman, see Wonder Woman (Disambiguation).
|“||I am Diana of Themyscira, daughter of Hippolyta, Queen of the Amazons. And your wrath upon this world is over. In the name of all that is good in this world, I hereby complete the mission of the Amazons, by ridding this world of you forever!||”|
Princess Diana of Themyscira, also known as Diana Prince, is the vigilante known as Wonder Woman, a member of the Justice League and an antiquities dealer.
|Note:||This section is a stub. Click the edit button to the right of the section title to expand it.|
World War I[edit | hide]
- Amazon-Olympian Hybrid Physiology: As the daughter of Zeus and Hippolyta, the bloods of the Olympians flows in Diana's body and bestows her abilities stronger than that of Amazons.
- Divine Energy Manipulation: Diana has access to the divine energy of the Olympians which often appears as golden and bright blasts of energy from her body. However, Diana rarely channels the energy from her bare hands, but rather through her gauntlets.
- Flight: Diana is able to fly at exceptional speed over a great distance.
- Immortality: Like other Amazons and Olympians, Diana does not age like human beings and retains the same appearance for over a century.
- Superhuman Agility: Since a young age, Diana was shown to be extremely agile and capable of evading obstacles with ease.
- Superhuman Durability: Diana's skin is extremely durable to extreme shock blunt force traumas and fall damage, though still vulnerable to bullets and piercing attacks.
- Superhuman Stamina: Diana can endure long-term battles without the need to catch her breath.
- Superhuman Strength: Diana has the ability to lift heavy objects and generate a strong force from her bare hands. She was also shown to dent an enormous tank and destroy a bell tower simply by charging at them at high speed.
- Superhuman Speed: Though not as fast as average speedsters, Diana possesses the ability to run and fly at an exceptional speed, surprising her opponents and attacking them within seconds.
- Superhuman Reflexes: With her ability to move at superhuman speed, Diana is capable of reacting to quick attacks such as bullets flying mid air. She was also shown to be able to deflect bullets with her gauntlets and weapons.
- Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Diana was trained at a young age by Antiope and gained knowledge as well as experience on a variety of combat skills.
- Omnilingualism: Diana is fluent in all languages of Earth, including English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Mandarin, Chinese, Sumerian, Ancient Greek, Ottoman Turkish, Blackfoot, Latin, and Arabic.
- Bracelets of Submission: Since a young age, Diana has been wearing the powerful bracelets which allow her to channel the divine energy in her body.
- Wonder Woman Armor: Diana stole the armor along the Bracelets of Submission, Lasso of Hestia, shield and the God Killer, which she continued to use for years.
- Lasso of Hestia: Before leaving Themyscira with Steve Trevor, Diana stole the lasso from the armory. Over the years as Wonder Woman, she used the lasso to force her opponents to reveal the truth of certain events.
- Amazonian Shields: Over the years, Diana used two different durable shields that could withstand bullets and pierce attacks.
- Sword of Athena: Replacing the destroyed God Killer, Diana uses the Sword of Athena as of the 21st century.
- God Killer: The God Killer was thought to have been the weapon capable of killing Ares, though was destroyed by Ares and revealed that the "God Killer" was in fact Diana herself.
- Asteria's Armor: While preparing to combat Cheetah and Maxwell Lord, Diana used the legendary armor of Asteria.
Diana in Asteria's armor
|Other versions of Diana of Themyscira|