|“||I'm Cyborg. I am because the world needs justice and order. I am because I want to serve and protect.||”|
— Vic Stone[src]
Victor "Vic" Stone is the son of S.T.A.R. Labs scientists Silas and Elinore Stone. After an incident which killed his mother and severely injured him, Stone was transformed into a cyborg with advanced technology by his father.
Hoping to join the Justice League, Stone trained extensively to become the vigilante Cyborg in Detroit and later went to Niles Caulder's manor, where he joined the residence's team in search of Caulder after Mister Nobody's kidnapping.
After Nobody's defeat, Stone continued to operate as a vigilante and met Roni Evers. Over the year, he discovered her cybernetic enhancements like his own. Unfortunately, he discovered she was, in fact, a criminal and began tracking her over the country. Despite their conflicts, Evers eventually convinced Stone to take a chance and undergo the surgery to regain a more human appearance, removing all of his offense enhancements.
Early Life[edit source]
Stone was born in 1996 to Silas and Elinore Stone. When Stone was six years old, he met Niles Caulder for the first time. Later in high school, Stone joined the football team.
General Tony[edit source]
The Accident[edit source]
On June 13, 2014, Stone argued with his mother in her lab over his punishment, Stone angrily threw some chemicals across the room, which caused an explosion that killed Elinore, and left Stone severely injured. Later, Silas took Stone to S.T.A.R. Labs in the hopes of saving his life, which he managed to do by infusing Stone with cybernetic enhancements. Shortly after the accident, Niles visited to check up on Stone offered him the chance to come to Cloverton with him; however, Stone declined the offer telling Niles that he had other plans. As of 2019, Stone was fighting crime in Detroit safe.
Finding Chief[edit source]
Soul Searching[edit source]
Loose Ends[edit source]
Hunting Roni[edit source]
Burglary at Quorum HQ[edit source]
New Threats[edit source]
Why Are You?[edit source]
Trip in the Subconscious[edit source]
New Beginnings[edit source]
Robot Rampage[edit source]
Immortus Will Rise[edit source]
Into the Future[edit source]
Butt Hunter[edit source]
Back to Youth[edit source]
Powers and Abilities[edit source]
Former Powers[edit source]
- Cyborg Physiology: After the accident, Stone's body was replaced with mechanic enhancements.
- Automated Repair: Cyborg's body is capable of regenerating his cybernetic parts.
- Enhanced Strength: Stone's body provides him with strength greater than a normal human.
- Forcefields: Stone is able to generate a durable forcefield shield from his forearm to protect himself.
- Image Projection: Stone's right arm also contains a small projector, which is capable of displaying videos on nearby surfaces, in addition to playing audio from videos.
- Technopathy: Stone's systems enabled him to hack into any technologies.
- Weapons Systems: Stone's body houses a wide array of weapons such as guns, missiles, and grenades.
- Ion Grenade: When the ion grenade is activated, an explosion of energy erupts from Stone's body.
- Pulse Cannon: Stone's right is capable to transform into an internal battery-powered mechanokinetic pulse cannon, capable of projecting energy at the power of 25,000 volts.
Current Equipment[edit source]
- SynthSkin: Stone underwent a procedure to remove all non-vital cybernetic enhancements and installed SynthSkin, allowing him to appear as a human being.
Former Equipment[edit source]
- Doom Patrol Uniform: In a fantasy created by Mister Nobody, Stone wore a red and white tracksuit alongside the team.
- Grid: Grid is the A.I. system of Stone's cyborg body.
|Doom Patrol Patrol||Appears|
|Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Five||Appears|
|Fun Size Patrol||Appears|
Promotional Images[edit source]
|Other versions of Vic Stone|