"Suicidal Tendencies" is the seventeenth episode of the third season of Arrow, and the sixty-third episode overall. It aired on March 25, 2015.
|“||Lawton. What are you doing here?
Hey, when duty calls, we answer, right? Suicide Squad rides again.
— John Diggle and Floyd Lawton[src]
It's celebration time as Diggle and Lyla get married. However, Deadshot interrupts their honeymoon and tells them the Suicide Squad has been given a new mission – rescue United States Senator Joseph Cray from a hostage situation in the Republic of Kasnia. Amanda Waller breaks down the mission and introduces them to the newest member of the Suicide Squad, Cupid. Meanwhile, Oliver learns about Ray's new Atom costume and the two have a heated stand-off. Felicity and Ray hit a rough patch.
- Team Arrow
- Quentin Lance
- Suicide Squad (Task Force X)
- Joseph Cray
- League of Assassins
- Mina Fayad (first appearance) (flashback)
Other Characters[edit source]
- Andy Diggle (pictured; flashback)
- Anna Loring (mentioned)
- Celia Castle
- Nyssa al Ghul (mentioned)
- Rick (first appearance) (mentioned)
- Sara Diggle
- Susie Lawton (first appearance) (flashback)
- Wildcat (Ted Grant) (mentioned)
- Zoe Lawton (flashback)
Teams and Organizations[edit source]
- Channel 52 (television)
- HIVE (flashback)
- League of Assassins
- Los Halcones
- Palmer Technologies
- US Army (Floyd Lawton; flashback)
- WEBG (television)
Objects and Concepts[edit source]
- ATOM Exosuit
- Arsenal Suit
- Black Canary Mask (mentioned)
- Carrie Cutter's Bow
- Cupid Suit
- Deadshot Suit
- League of Assassins Suits
- Mirakuru (mentioned)
- Oliver Queen's Bow
- Oliver Queen's Motorcycle
- Roy Harper's Bow
- The Arrow Suit (Oliver Queen)
- Fiji (first appearance) (mentioned)
- Registan (first appearance) (mentioned)
- Republic of Kasnia (first appearance)
- South Sudan (mentioned)
- United States of America
- Due to the use of Deadshot in the DC Extended Universe film, Suicide Squad, this marks the last physical appearance of Earth-1 Deadshot on Arrow.
- A HIVE member made an appearance in this episode, setting up the full appearance of the organization in Season 4.
- After Oliver Queen fought Ray Palmer, he left leaving the unconscious body of Roy Harper behind. This was later confirmed to be a scripting and editing mistake.