|“||A magician never reveals his secrets.||”|
Philippe was a reformed criminal from the 64th century that went by the alias, Abra Kadabra.
Early Life[edit source]
Philippe was born in the 64th century and grew up to be the criminal known as Abra Kadabra. At some point, he began to have dreams of his Pre-Crisis life caused by neuro-temporal displacement which he believed were caused by The Flash changing the timeline. This led him to the Flash Museum where he acquired a broken Martian Memory Restorer, that was created by Cisco Ramon, which he then fixed and used to fully restore his Pre-Crisis memories. This included memories of his former wife and son, Amélie and Luca, who were erased from existence because of the Crisis.
In 2017, Abra Kadabra fought The Flash and was recorded in Cisco's Who's Who? Binder.
The Final Trick[edit source]
Wrongfully blaming The Flash for Crisis erasing his family under the claims that he was supposed to vanish, Philippe traveled back in time to the twenty-first century intent on wiping out Central City using an antimatter bomb. After committing a robbery for a device designed to help him charge the antimatter bomb, Team Flash got to the case. Philippe was eventually confronted by Team Flash, and he deceived them into thinking they stopped him even though it was his plan to get captured by A.R.G.U.S. as it was supposed to help him charge his antimatter bomb.
With the weapon charging and his location supposed to be hard to find for Barry Allen, he was eventually confronted. Barry brought up his family and figured out that Philippe had his Pre-Crisis memories. Determined to destroy Central City in order to get vengeance for his false claim that The Flash caused the death of his family, he resisted his words while mocking 21st century technology. Later, he was redeemed once The Flash used his words as a scientist to get Philippe to face his grief with mathematical calculations instead of blaming The Flash for it.
Afterward, Philippe and Barry shared the names of those they lost before Fuerza attacked them, and he died of a slap after being slammed onto a metallic stand.
Powers and Abilities[edit source]
- Techno-Magic: Philippe used nanotechnology to give himself various superhuman powers which appeared to be magic to people from the 21st century.
- Conjuration: Philippe was able to conjure a belt around The Flash which prevented him from escaping.
- Technopathy: Philippe bypassed A.R.G.U.S.'s security system and enter a vault in their headquarters using his wand.
- Telekinesis: Philippe was able to control and redirect blasts from Mecha-Vibe.
- Teleportation: Philippe was capable of teleporting around Central City using his wand.
- Time Travel: Philippe traveled to the 21st century from the 64th century.
- Genius-level Intellect: Philippe was from the 64th century and so was much smarter than people from the 21st century to the point where his technology appeared to magic.
Former Equipment[edit source]
- Abra Kadabra Suit: Philippe wore a protective black leather suit when operating as Abra Kadabra.
- Obelisks: Philippe created three obelisks which he turned into an antimatter bomb using his wand.
- Antimatter Bomb: Philippe created an antimatter bomb to destroy Central City with but was convinced not to go through with this plan by The Flash.
- Wand: Philippe used a wand from the 64th century that allowed him to use techno-magic.
|"Death of the Speed Force"||Pictured|
|"Central City Strong"||Appears|
|"The People v. Killer Frost"||Mentioned|
|"Family Matters, Part 2"||Flashback|
|Other versions of Philippe|