|“||I've walked this godforsaken rock for more than 100 years, and one thing I've learned is there's very little you can't recover from. Sometimes we need a little help.||”|
— Niles Caulder[src]
Dr. Niles Evelyn Caulder, nicknamed Chief by his team, was an experimental doctor on immortality and the former founder/leader of the Doom Patrol, as well as its successor.
Early Life[edit source]
Mister Nobody Strikes Back[edit source]
Taking Care of Dorothy[edit source]
Ultimate Demise[edit source]
Powers and Abilities[edit source]
Former Powers[edit source]
- Power via his necklace: Caulder uses a Magic necklace to extend his lifespan, allowing her to take care of his daughter, who has the power of immortality.
- Longevity: When wearing the necklace, Caulder has an extended lifespan, allowing him to retain the same appearance for decades.
- Leadership: As the former founder and lead researcher of the Bureau of Oddities, Caulder was shown to be a great leader. Later, he led a team of vigilantes, proving his tactical skills.
- Medical Knowledge: Caulder has experimented on multiple Metahumans, treating injured Metahumans to health and explore the possibilities of gaining immortality for himself.
- Paralysis: Under unknown circumstances, Caulder was paralyzed from the waist down, reducing his mobility in the field.
Former Equipment[edit source]
- Magical Necklace: Caulder uses a magic necklace to extend his lifespan, allowing her to take care of his daughter, who has the power of immortality.
- Wheelchair: Caulder uses a wheelchair to support his body.
|Doom Patrol Patrol||Appears|
|Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Five||Appears|
|Fun Size Patrol||Appears|
|1917 Patrol||Name Seen|
Promotional Images[edit source]
|Other versions of Niles Caulder|