|“||I come from a savage planet. They killed for sport, ate their own. The concept of oral hygiene was completely unknown.||”|
— Gary Green[src]
Necrians are a species with tentacles.
At some point, Gary and Kayla, two Necrians, were hired by Bishop to abduct individuals across the galaxy for his experiments.
Known Necrians[edit source]
Powers and Abilities[edit source]
- Regenerative Tentacles: Necrians have tentacles that are able to withstand Human strength. The tentacles are also regenerative and are both part and separated from Necrians, similar to that of starfishes and earthworms.
- Strength: Necrian tentacles are strong and are able to grab people easily.
- Durability: Necrian are able to withstand attacks from regular Humans without any visible injuries.
- Bodily Contortion: Necrian bodies are able to squeeze through small holes, similar to an octopus.
- On their planet, there are plants that can literally liquefy Humans and sing.
- Necrians are often compared to Earth animals by Gary Green, including comparing Necrians' bodily contortion to octopuses and their regenerative tentacles to starfishes and earthworms.
- Males in the Necrian species are subservient.
- Ginger induces labor in pregnant Necrians or Humans impregnated with Necrian eggs.
- In the Necrian language, "click-clack-clack" roughly translates to "the eggs are fake".
- In Necrian culture, the mother raises the children alone.
- Necrian babies wake up with an extreme hunger, with them typically devouring the first thing they see.