The League of Assassins Armors, or simply League Armors, are a series of protective armors used by the League of Assassins as a uniform.
|Note:||This section is a stub. Click the edit button to the right of the section title to expand it.|
The League of Assassins Armors were designed and created before the 1960s as Sara wore the armor when she "rejoined" the League in 1960.
As of 2012, the armors' design remains the same and was used by modern members of the League.
The armors are black kevlar-lined outfits with a hood-like mask. The armors also consist a quiver on the back and occasionally consist a weapon holster on the leg for members who are skilled users of an alternate weapon.
- Protection: The armors are lined with kevlar and gives its users protection from arrows, bullets and similar weapons.
- Identity concealment: The armors consists of a hood-like mask which can be removed without removing the suit.
Former users[edit source]
League of Assassins[edit source]
- Ra's al Ghul (occasionally; deceased)
- Al Sa-her (Malcolm Merlyn) (deceased)
- Ta-er al-Sahfer (Sara Lance) (formerly)
- Al-Owal (deceased)
- Nyssa al Ghul (deceased)
- Sarab (Maseo Yamashiro) (deceased)
- Al Sah-him (Oliver Queen) (formerly)
- Talibah (Mesi Natifah) (deceased)
|Other versions of League of Assassins Armors|