|“||If it's chaos that you want, chaos you shall have.||”|
Lachesis is the sister of Fates, Clotho and Atropos, and the former determiner of destinies of the Loom of Fate.
Early Life[edit source]
Search for the Loom[edit source]
After the Crisis, the pieces of the Loom of Fate were restored on Earth-Prime and attracted her attention to find the pieces. Later, she manipulated Astra in Hell.
Hijacking the Waverider[edit source]
A few weeks later, Astra Logue helped the Fates to board the Waverider and took over the ship. Eventually, they received a temporal help from Clotho and created Loomworld.
Powers and Abilities[edit source]
- Deity Physiology: Like her sisters, Clotho and Atropos, Lachesis was born with mystical abilities, allowing her to access dangerous artifacts such as the Loom of Fate and serve as humanity's determiner of destinies.
- Immortality: Like other deities, Lachesis can live for an extended period of time, in addition to her ability to shape-shift being able to restart her lifespan ever transformation.
- Inter-Dimensional Travel: Lachesis was able to leave Mount Olympus and enter Hell without dying.
- Magic: Without the Loom of Fate, Lachesis relied on ordinary magic to continue her mission as the determiner of destiny.
- Teleportation: Lachesis has the ability to both teleport herself and objects across short distances.
Former Powers[edit source]
- Powers via the Loom of Fate: Since millennia ago, Lachesis, Clotho, and Atropos were tasked with writing the fates of mortals with the Loom of Fate, preventing the existence of free will. This was the case until Clotho betrayed her sisters and scattered the pieces of the loom across the multiverse, resulting in the creation of free will. Unfortunately, the loom was reunited on one plane when the crisis destroyed the original multiverse and reuniting all pieces on one plane.
- Life Manipulation: Lachesis was in charge of the deaths of mortal beings, using both the Loom of Fate and Soul Tokens to manipulate the lifespans of said beings.
- Illusion Projection: Lachesis was able to manipulate Astra Logue using an illusion of Logue's mother.
- Sisterly Bond: When the pieces of loom exist on one plane, the Fates can communicate with each other through faint voices.
Former Equipment[edit source]
- Loom of Fate: As one of the Fates, Lachesis had power over the Loom of Fate and wrote the destinies of mortal beings, specifically their deaths.
|A Head of Her Time||Appears|
|Mr. Parker's Cul-De-Sac||Mentioned|
|Romeo v Juliet: Dawn of Justness||Appears|
|Zari, Not Zari||Appears|
|The Great British Fake Off||Appears|
|Freaks and Greeks||Appears|
|I Am Legends||Appears|
|The One Where We're Trapped on TV||Pictured|
|The Last Gauntlet||Mentioned|
|The (Ex) Legends of Tomorrow||Flashback|