|“||Does Jane know her purpose?
She takes care of me. She still thinks her purpose is to protect me. She's feeling lost. But she'll be all right. If anybody can put the pieces together, it's Jane.
Kay Olivia Challis is a girl who developed dissociative identity disorder and 64 alters after sexual, physical and psychological abuse from her father. Over decades, Challis switched between different alters and chose Miranda as her "prime", though decided Crazy Jane to be the successor when Miranda was proven to be unable to protect Challis.
Challis is also the daughter of Arthur and Elena Challis, and the granddaughter of Jane, whom she named her second "prime" after.
|Note:||This section is a stub. Click the edit button to the right of the section title to expand it.|
Early Life[edit source]
Miranda's Failure[edit source]
Extreme Experiences[edit source]
Return to Doom Manor[edit source]
Revealing Secrets[edit source]
Mysterious Things[edit source]
The Plane to the Surface[edit source]
New Threats[edit source]
Kay on the Surface[edit source]
Eternal Flagellation[edit source]
Trip in the Subconscious[edit source]
Problems Solved[edit source]
Immortus Will Rise[edit source]
Into the Future[edit source]
What the Girl Needs[edit source]
A New Purpose[edit source]
Experiencing Youth[edit source]
Powers and Abilities[edit source]
- Affection Manipulation: Karen has the ability to make others love her through eye contact, ranging from romantic love to friendship. Unfortunately, this ability is limited as it is ineffective on cyborg bodies with no organic eyes.
- Ferrogenesis: When Silver Tongue speaks, she is able to create metallic texts of her dialogue and shoot them as projectile weapons.
- Genius-level Intellect: Both surfacing and in Underground, the Secretary possesses exceptional intellect and capable of planning complex plans within minutes.
- Longevity: Like her teammates, Challis was given a piece of Immortus and subsequently gained the ability to retain the same appearance for decades without any signs of aging.
- Omnilingualism: Mama Pentecost is fluent in all languages, including English and the light and color communication of Negative Spirits.
- Persuasion: While being a persuasive alter in the first place, Doctor Harrison gains the ability to manipulate others with words and persuade them to do anything she demands.
- Empathy: Harrison claims to be able to feel other's emotions.
- Mind Control: A side ability of her persuasion, Harrison has the ability to control the minds of other individuals through eye contact.
- Psychic Creation: The Hangman's Daughter is able to psychically create paintings, albeit possessing exceptional artistic abilities.
- Pyrokinesis: With the entire body of Sun Daddy in flames, she is able to manipulate the fire on her body as weapons and also manipulate those of other pyrokinetic Metahumans.
- Size Alteration: As she does not have a fixed form of flames, Sun Daddy can alter her size such that she is approximately twice as tall as Cliff Steele.
- Superhuman Durability: Hammerhead was shown to be able to withstand powerful attacks with ease.
- Superhuman Smell: Black Annis is capable of identifying the gender of an individual by merely smelling their scent.
- Superhuman Strength: Driller Bill was able to exert a powerful force from her bare hands and knock the heavy body of Cliff Steele away. This ability is also shared by Flit and Hammerhead, with the former was also capable of moving the heavy body of Steele.
- Supersonic Scream: Spinning Jenny is capable of shouting at an extremely high decibel.
- Teleportation: When Flit surfaces, she could teleport across great distances with a single thought and bring those with physical contact along.
Former Powers[edit source]
- Ectoplasmic Projections: Prior to her death, Scarlet Harlot was able to create ectoplasmic projections.
- Electrokinesis: Lucy Fugue could generate and manipulate electricity from her bare hands.
- Pyrokinesis: Sharing similarly abilities with Sun Daddy, Flaming Katy generated hot flames from her hands and use them as powerful projectile weapons.
- Flight: While appearing as a continuously flaming humanoid, Flaming Katy was able to propel her body upwards and levitate midair.
- Telekinesis: When Baby Doll surfaced, she would be able to lift individuals with her mind with ease.
- Bilingualism: Challis is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat: Flit was able to combat Heinrich Von Fuchs's trained soldiers.
- Painting: Aside from her power, the Hangman's Daughter is also proficient in drawing normal paintings.
- Psychoanalysis: Doctor Harrison was proven to be observatories with people's actions, making her able to notice weaknesses that she could exploit.
- Dissociative Identity Disorder: For decades, Challis was unable to effectively communicate with her alters, causing harm to those around her without any means to stop them. Challis later developed psychological issues, leaving her vulnerable and distrustful of others before Jane could develop a strong bond with her.
- Inorganic Bodies: Karen's abilities cannot be applied on people with no organic eyes, such as Cliff Steele.
- Obsession: Karen is obsessed with Doug Calhoun, making her considering even other love interests to be him.
Former Weaknesses[edit source]
- Childishness: Despite being dangerous, Baby Doll had a childish and innocent personality, making her easily to be manipulated and misunderstand others' intentions.
|Doom Patrol Patrol||Appears|
|Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Five||Appears|
|Fun Size Patrol||Appears|
Promotional Images[edit source]
- According to the actor Diane Guerrero, Jane is a lesbian.