|“||The best part of life, being a parent, is that you get to slow down and enjoy it.||”|
— Dan Espinoza[src]
Daniel "Dan" Espinoza was a detective-sergeant for the Los Angeles Police Department.
|Note:||This section is a stub. Click the edit button to the right of the section title to expand it.|
Early Life[edit source]
At some point, Dan Espinoza met and got married to Chloe Decker, and they had a child together named Trixie Espinoza. They later separated at some point prior to 2016. Espinoza also sided against Decker in the Palmetto Street case.
Delilah's Murder[edit source]
In 2016, Espinoza went to a crime scene where a famous singer named Delilah had been murdered in a drive-by shooting, where he was met by Decker. He explained to her that the shooter was named Eddie Deacon and that the killing was likely drug related as they both had drugs on them, but she remained unconvinced after seeing that he was wearing an expensive watch that a low-level drug dealer wouldn't have been able to afford.
The next day, he arrived at Harris Place Elementary School to pick up Trixie after she had been suspended for getting into a fight with a bully. He was late which angered Decker and caused an argument between the two which was eventually broken up by Lucifer. He then took Trixie home.
Powers and Abilities[edit source]
- Ghost Physiology: After his soul was brought back from Hell, Espinoza possessed supernatural abilities as a ghost.
- Invisibility/Intangibility: As Espinoza did not possess a physical body, allowing him to be intangibility to the physical world and appear as invisible to mortal beings.
- Possession: Though unintentionally, Espinoza was able to possess the body of Vincent Le Mec and was unable to leave his body willingly. Eventually, Espinoza's soul was released and ascended to Heaven, with Le Mec retaining his memories of Espinoza's possession.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat: Being in training for months and even years, Espinoza had become an expert in hand-to-hand combat skills, allowing him to apprehend trained individuals with ease.
- Marksmanship: Espinoza was issued standard firearms during his time as a police officer.
- Investigation: As an experienced police officer, Espinoza has a variety of investigative skills that he used in his many cases.
|Other versions of Dan Espinoza|