Cliff Steele, also known as Robotman, was a race car driver until him became a cyborg after an accident.
The Accident[edit source]
At some point, Cliff became a race car driver and an accident made him to turn into a cyborg.
Meeting Rachel Roth[edit source]
In 2018, Cliff met Rachel Roth as Gar Logan brought her to the Caulder House.
Powers and Abilities[edit source]
- Cyborg Physiology: After his car crash, Cliff's brain was placed in a robotic body.
- Immortality: With his body unable to age like human beings, Cliff is immortal and is able to survive an extended period of time.
- Enhanced Stamina: Placed in the Robotman, Cliff does not require food or water other than the nutrients supplied by the armor itself.
- Enhanced Strength: The Robotman has the ability of tremendous strength, capable of lifting both Gar Logan and Rachel Roth.
- Advanced Durability: The Robotman is made of metal, protecting Cliff's brain from attacks.
- Disease Immunity: Without flesh and body cells like a normal human, Cliff is immune to infectious diseases.
- Driving: Cliff was a race car driver, proving his exception driving.
- Lose of Senses: Due to a lack of sensory neurons on his robotic body, he is able to have senses except for sight and hearing, which were artificially installed by Niles Caulder on his body.
- Reduced Speed: Cliff's robotic body is made of metal, making him extremely heavy, causing him to walk slower than average humans.
Current Equipment[edit source]
- Robotman: After his car crash, Cliff's brain was placed in a robotic body.
- He was originally intended to be the same as his Earth-21 counterpart. However, it was later revealed in Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Five that they are separate people.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Doom Patrol
|Other versions of Cliff Steele|
Earth: 21 • Mindscape