The Battech is a series of advanced technology consisting of handheld gadgets, protective suits, vehicles and devices. They were initially designed and built by Lucius Fox for Batman. Luke Fox later replaced his late father's role and began working with Batman, later with Kate Kane and Ryan Wilder, both donning the title of Batwoman.
|Note:||This section is a stub. Click the edit button to the right of the section title to expand it.|
At some point, Bruce Wayne became Batman and asked Lucius Fox to build a series of gadgets for him. However, Lucius Fox wrote a journal with different devices and ways to kill the users of the gadgets in case of them falling into the wrong hands.
Known Battech[edit source]
Protective Suits[edit source]
- Batsuits: The Batsuit is a protective suit used to protect Batman and Batwoman from being identified as well as to protect them from being injured.
- Voice Filter: The voice filter disguises its user's voice by making it deeper.
- Red-Wig: The red-wig was exclusive to those who operated as Batwoman.
- Utility Belt: The Batsuit consists of a utility belt with gadgets stored on the sides.
- Batarangs: The Batarangs are a series of projectile weapons that acts both as shurikens and boomerangs. Multiple Batarangs also serves as recording devices.
- Baton/Bo-Staff: Batwoman uses an expandable baton which could be combined as a bo-staff.
- Laser Saw: The laser saw is a powerful device that could cut through most metals easily.
- Lucius Fox's Gun: Lucius Fox designed a firearm that could deploy a series of "sticky bombs".
- Bat-Grenade: The Bat-Grenade is a destructive weapon.
- Crossbow: A crossbow was used by a brainwashed Kate Kane against the Bat-Team.
- Tranq Gun: The brainwashed Kate Kane used a tranq gun against the Bat-Team, giving her enough time to lock them in the elevator.
- Grappling Gun: The Grappling Gun allows Batman and Batwoman to travel from building to building easily.
- Line Launcher: After operating as Batwoman for a period of time, Ryan Wilder started using a zip line baton to travel between short distances.
- Sniffer: The Sniffer is a recording device Ryan used on Victor Zsasz.
- Powder Box:
- Drive Assist Battech: While going undercover for False Face Society, Luke gave Ryan a drive assist device to allow the vehicle to be driven by Luke while Ryan sabotages the Snakebite ingredients.
- EMP Grenades: Ryan used several EMP grenades in Coryana.
- Clonazepam Injectors:
- Net Gun:
- Freeze Grenade:
- Batbike: The Batbike is a Harley-Davidson Sportster Iron motorcycle. The Batbike was only used by Kate Kane as the Batmobile was present during the crusades of her predecessor and successor.
- Batmobile: The Batmobile is a vehicle used for long-distance travel for Bruce Wayne and Ryan Wilder. Between their two crusades, it was hidden in a garage in the Batcave, which was done unbeknownst to Luke Fox.
- Batcomputers: The Batcomputers are a series of cutting-edge (at the time of creation) processing computers used by Batman. Although the Batcomputers cannot be removed from the Batcave, the system itself can be installed on laptops with only the processing speed hindering the operation.
Protective Suits[edit source]
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 We Having Fun Yet?
- ↑ If You Believe in Me, I'll Believe in You
- ↑ Time Off for Good Behavior
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Whatever Happened to Kate Kane?
- ↑ Prior Criminal History
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Kane, Kate
- ↑ Bat Girl Magic!
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Gore on Canvas
- ↑ Arrive Alive
- ↑ Survived Much Worse
- ↑ And Justice for All
- ↑ Loose Tooth
- ↑ EARTH-PRIME: Batwoman
|Other versions of Battech|