- For other uses of Aquaman, see Aquaman (Disambiguation).
|Hush... spoiler warning!|
This article contains details about an upcoming film.
Continue With Caution!
Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom is a 2023 film based on the DC Comics character, Aquaman, and the fifteenth and final film in the DC Extended Universe. It is scheduled to premiere on December 25, 2023.
The film stars Jason Momoa, Amber Heard, Willem Dafoe, Patrick Wilson, Dolph Lundgren, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Temuera Morrison, and Nicole Kidman, and is directed by James Wan with screenplay by David Leslie Johnson-McGoldrick and story by both Johnson-McGoldrick and Momoa.
When an ancient power is unleashed, Aquaman must forge an uneasy alliance with an unlikely ally to protect Atlantis, and the world, from irreversible devastation.
- Aquaman (Arthur Curry)
- Nuidis Vulko
- Thomas Curry
- Stingray (first appearance)
- Black Manta (David Kane)
- Orm Marius
- Karshon (first appearance)
- Stephen Shin
- Bruce Wayne
Other Characters[edit source]
Teams and Organizations[edit source]
Objects and Concepts[edit source]
- James Gunn on Twitter: "Here are just a few of our plans. Up, up, and away! #DCStudios #DCU @DCComics"
- Warner Bros Release Dates: 'The Flash' & 'Aquaman' Moved To 2023; 'Wonka', 'Shazam' Sequel & Others Shift – Updated
- The Warner Bros. UK 2022 Movie Preview
- Amber Heard says she'll return for Aquaman 2: 'I'm excited to get started'
- 'Aquaman 2' Director James Wan Reveals Title for DC Movie Sequel
- Aquaman 2 Filming In London This Summer, Says Dolph Lundgren
- Aquaman 2: Temuera Morrison on returning to DC Comics series in The Lost Kingdom
- 'Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom' Casts Indya Moore, Jani Zhao and Vincent Regan (Exclusive)
- When To Expect Aquaman 2, According To Yahya Abdul-Mateen II
- 'Midway' Star Patrick Wilson on HBO's 'Watchmen,' 'Aquaman 2' and 'Conjuring 3'
- Jason Momoa on Instagram: "REUNITED bruce and arthur. love u and miss u Ben WB studio tours just explored the backlot alright. busted on set all great things coming AQUAMAN 2 all my aloha j"