|“||Who knows what it's like to feel unsure of yourself? Who knows what it's like to feel incomplete? I do. I lived my entire life in pursuit of becoming whole. Then something life-altering happened to me, and that's where I learned the truth. The truth is we are all born incomplete. We have been since the beginning of time, and there is nothing we can do to change that...||”|
— Ally Allston to Inverse Society[src]
Ally Allston is the leader of Inverse Society. Allston is also the daughter of an unnamed man and the niece of David Allston.
Early Life[edit source]
Taking the Pendant[edit source]
The Inverse Method[edit source]
Manipulating Lucy Lane[edit source]
A Parasite[edit source]
Ascension Begins[edit source]
Into Oblivion[edit source]
Merging Both Worlds[edit source]
Powers and Abilities[edit source]
Former Powers[edit source]
- Powers via the Oblivion Stones: When Allston attempted to merge with her inverse doppelgänger, she acquired great power that could allegedly force the universe into submission.
- Energy Blasts: Allston was able to generate powerful energy blasts from her bare hands and cause tremendous pain in Superman.
- Flight: When merged with her bizarro self, Allston was capable of flying at an exceptional speed.
- Power Absorption: Allston can absorb the power in enhanced individuals and even the life out of human beings.
- Superhuman Durability: Allston was able to survive a direct hit from the Kinetic Hammer without any visible injuries.
- Superhuman Speed: Allston can move at an exceptional speed, appearing as a blur to the naked eye.
- Superhuman Strength: Allston's strength is on par with average Kryptonians.
- Telekinesis: Allston has the ability to move objects with her mind without any physical contact.
- Manipulation: For years, Allston has been manipulating weak-minded individuals to believe her "Inverse Method", a belief that no one is completed unless they merge with their Bizarro World counterparts. Among those victims were Lucy Lane, who was stubborn in assisting Allston despite her family encouraging the opposite and Lois Lane claiming Allston is a "parasite".
Former Equipment[edit source]
- Oblivion Stones: Initially possessing the UE-32 pendant, Allston was given the pendant's Bizarro World version by Mitch Anderson. The pendants were later stolen by Anderson who entered the Bizarro World with them. It was later forcibly taken from Superman alongside the UE-32 pendant.
|"The Ties That Bind"||Mentioned|
|"The Thing in the Mines"||Appears|
|"The Inverse Method"||Appears|
|"Girl... You'll Be a Woman, Soon"||Appears|
|"Tried and True"||Mentioned|
|"30 Days and 30 Nights"||Appears|
|"Bizarros in a Bizarro World"||Appears|
|"Truth and Consequences"||Mentioned|
|"Lies That Bind"||Appears|
|"All Is Lost"||Appears|
|"Worlds War Bizarre"||Appears|
|"Waiting for Superman"||Appears|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "Bizarros in a Bizarro World"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 "Lies That Bind"
- ↑ "All Is Lost"
- ↑ "The Inverse Method"
- ↑ "Anti-Hero"
- ↑ "Into Oblivion"
|Other versions of Ally Allston|
Earth: Bizarro World