|“||Society is spoiled rotten. I think they need a wake-up call.||”|
— Thaddeus Killgrave[src]
Thaddeus R. Killgrave is an inventor and an enemy of Superman.
Fighting the Man of Steel[edit source]
At some point, Thaddeus Killgrave became an enemy of Superman and was arrested, incarcerated in Metropolis Penitentiary. During the course of his imprisonment, Killgrave plotted his escape and revenge. Eventually, his obsession with Superman allowed him to notice the Man of Steel's lack of appearance in 2020.
Escape and Revenge[edit source]
In 2020, General Sam Lane of the DOD noticed the risks and sent Killgrave to a higher secured facility. However, the transport was attacked by the Intergang while he used a temperature-sensitive synthetic polymer resin disguised as a piece of chewing gum to destroy the door of the vehicle. He was then able to escape as Superman was lured to his tracker.
Hours later, Killgrave attracted Superman to Glenmorgan Square using a Sonic Blaster to hold him down. As Superman was interrupted by an ELT belonging to his son, he quickly clapped his hands and sent a powerful shockwave to Killgrave. The shockwave destroyed the blaster and knocked the criminals unconscious, allowing the DOD to arrest them and send medics for injured bystanders.
Powers and Abilities[edit source]
- Genius-level Intellect: Killgrave possesses extreme intelligence, capable of outsmarting Superman and noticing his patterns despite being locked in prison.
- Engineering: Killgrave was said to be a psychotic inventor, which was proven true when he designed and built the Sonic Blaster, capable of placing Superman on the ground.
- Marksmanship: Killgrave was able to shoot Superman accurate with the Sonic Blaster.
Former Equipment[edit source]
- Temperature-Sensitive Synthetic Polymer Resin: Killgrave made a chewing gum-like explosives under his prison sink, which he later used to escape his transport truck.
- Sonic Blaster: Killgrave created and used a blaster capable of pinning Superman on the ground.
|Last Sons of Krypton||Mentioned|