Star City, formerly known as Starling City, is a city in Washington and the home of the late Green Arrow.
After the Crisis, all crimes in Star City vanished overnight and vigilantes are no longer needed.
In 2040, crimes has reappeared in Star City and Mia Queen, Laurel Lance and Dinah Drake had to suit up as vigilantes again and fight crime. Later, they started the Canaries to act as a replacement after Team Arrow disbanded in 2020.
- The Hood/The Arrow/Green Arrow (Oliver Queen): After the crash of the Queen's Gambit, billionaire Oliver Queen was stranded on Lian Yu for five years before returning to Star City with the hopes of saving the city. Over the course of seven years, Oliver donned multiple alias, The Hood, The Arrow, and eventually Green Arrow. His role as the first of the heroes inspired multiple individuals to follow his footsteps, including Barry Allen, who became The Flash of Central City. Oliver ultimately sacrificed his life to ensure the world's survival in the hands of the Anti-Monitor, with his legacy continuing to inspire people after 20 years.
- Spartan/Green Arrow: Initially the bodyguard of Oliver Queen, John Diggle was one of the first people to discover Oliver's identity as The Arrow and worked alongside him. Diggle became a close partner to the vigilante and eventually suited up as Spartan, donning a protective suit and utilizing his skills as a former soldier against his opponents. Following Oliver's death, Diggle took over his role as the leader of Team Arrow and led the team for a final mission.
- Overwatch: Felicity Smoak was one of the first people to discover Oliver's identity and occasionally assisted him through tech support. Although not being in the field, Felicity contributed a huge part in Oliver's crusade as Overwatch.
- Arsenal: After stealing Thea Queen's purse, Roy grew close with the Queen family and was trained by Oliver Queen. Roy then utilized his archery skills during Deathstroke's invasion with the Mirakuru army. Both Roy and Thea later left to destroy the Lazarus Pits but ultimately returned for Oliver's funeral.
- Atom: Ray Palmer created an exosuit and became Atom, becoming one of the first enhanced vigilante in Star City and later joining the Legends of Tomorrow.
- Black Canary (Laurel Lance): Laurel Lance initially suited as the Black Canary. However, she was tragically killed by Damien Darhk and was replaced by her Pre-Crisis Earth-2 doppelgänger, who succeeded her legacy and continued to operate as the Black Canary.
- Speedy: Thea Queen became Speedy after Roy Harper's initial leave of absence, and worked alongside her brother before leaving with Roy once more to destroy the Lazarus Pits.
- Mister Terrific: Curtis Holt is an extremely intelligent individual who created a series of gadgets for his vigilantism.
- Wild Dog: Rene Ramirez is an expert in marksmanship and possesses exceptional knowledge on combatant skills. Ramirez soon donned a hockey mask and the alter ego Wild Dog to protect Star City.
- Ragman: The Devarim Rags bestowed Rory Regan mystical abilities and an intimidating presence to criminals of Star City. Unfortunately, his rags were damaged, rendering him powerless before he could repair them and return to Team Arrow during Oliver's funeral.
- Black Canary (Dinah Drake): Taking over the mantle from Laurel Lance, Dinah Drake became the Black Canary while maintaining the life of being a police captain. After Oliver's funeral, Dinah was mysteriously sent to 2040 and retired from being a vigilante, only for Mia Queen to persuade her to return.
- Green Arrow (Mia Queen): With her Pre-Crisis memories restored, Mia continued her counterpart's role as a vigilante and was given a protective suit similar to that of her father, becoming the Green Arrow of 2040.
|Note:||This section is a stub. Click the edit button to the right of the section title to expand it.|
Current Residents[edit source]
Former Residents[edit source]
|Other versions of Star City|