- For other uses of Harrison Wells, see Harrison Wells (Disambiguation).
|“||Allow me, introduce myself. I'm Sherloque Wells, master detective, at your service.||”|
— Harrison Sherloque Wells to Team Flash[src]
Harrison Sherloque Wells was an inter-dimensional renowned master detective who was hired by Team Flash to investigate and assist in their capture of the serial killer known as Cicada.
Early Life[edit source]
Master Detective[edit source]
Hired by Team Flash[edit source]
Exposing Nora West-Allen[edit source]
Crisis on Infinite Earths[edit source]
Haunting Nash[edit source]
|“||Not great, huh? Our current situation. But it will be. Tu seras toujours mon ami.||”|
— Sherloque's final words to Barry Allen[src]
Powers and Abilities[edit source]
- Drawing: Wells was able to sketch a drawing of Khione with great details in a short period of time.
- Escapology: Wells was taught by Thaddeus Brown of Earth-51 in the art of escape, allowing Wells to free himself and others from restraints with ease.
- Genius-level Intellect: While not a scientist, Wells had proven himself to possess an exceptional intellect, having been able to perform both investigative skills and perceptive skills, making him a valuable member of Team Flash.
- Investigation: According to Harrison Wolfgang Wells, Sherloque Wells was considered the best detective in the entire Multiverse. Wells had previous discovered the identities of thirty-seven Cicadas and was then hired by Team Flash for this particular reason. Despite being later discovered that the only reason he was able to discover their identity was due to the fact that they were all doppelgängers of David Hersch, Wells still performed expertise in investigative skills, with him being able to identify Barry Allen and Nora West-Allen to be the speedsters, observe Iris West-Allen's body language to determine a tattoo of a former loved one, and uncover Nora West-Allen's involvement with Eobard Thawne. Wells also performed similar skills even without visual cues, as shown when he used Cisco Ramon brief description and the background sounds to locate Ramon and Cicada in mere seconds.
- Programming: Wells single-handedly programmed a computer to decipher Nora West-Allen's Time Language in her journal.
- Marksmanship: When Team Flash was overpowered by Cicada, Wells and Caitlin Snow both wielded rifles to assist, though was quickly knocked away by Cicada's dagger.
- Multilingualism: Wells was fluent in English and French, and capable of understanding countless others.
Former Equipment[edit source]
- Pulse Rifle: While searching for the Time Sphere, Wells wielded the Pulse Rifle.
|The Death of Vibe||Appears|
|All Doll'd Up||Appears|
|The Icicle Cometh||Appears|
|O Come, All Ye Thankful||Appears|
|What's Past Is Prologue||Appears|
|Elseworlds, Part 1||Appears|
|The Flash & The Furious||Appears|
|Cause and XS||Appears|
|King Shark vs. Gorilla Grodd||Appears|
|Failure Is an Orphan||Appears|
|The Girl with the Red Lightning||Appears|
|A Flash of the Lightning||Name Seen|
|Grodd Friended Me||Vision|
|Death of the Speed Force||Indirectly Mentioned|
|The Exorcism of Nash Wells||Mentioned|
|All's Wells That Ends Wells||Vision, Possessing Barry Allen & Nash Wells|
|The Speed of Thought||Flashback|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The Death of Vibe
- ↑ The Flash & The Furious
- ↑ Seeing Red
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Time Bomb
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Gone Rogue
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 All's Wells That Ends Wells
- ↑ Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Three
- ↑ Translates from French to: "You'll always be my friend."
- ↑ All Doll'd Up
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 What's Past Is Prologue
|Other versions of Sherloque Wells|