|“||Cliff was a race car driver. A pretty famous one, too. He got into a bad accident. His body was pretty much kaput. Chief managed to save his brain.||”|
Cliff Steele, also known as Robotman, is a race car driver until losing his body in a car accident, with his brain surviving the accident and placed in a cybernetic body.
The Accident[edit source]
At some point, Cliff Steele became a race car driver and an accident made him to turn into a cyborg.
Meeting Rachel Roth[edit source]
In 2018, Steele met Rachel Roth as Gar Logan brought her to the Caulder House.
A Big Green Problem[edit source]
Powers and Abilities[edit source]
- Cyborg Physiology: After his car crash, Steele's brain was placed in a robotic body.
- Advanced Durability: The Robotman is made of metal, protecting Steele's brain from attacks.
- Disease Immunity: Without flesh and body cells like a normal human, Steele is immune to infectious diseases.
- Enhanced Stamina: Placed in the Robotman, Steele does not require food or water other than the nutrients supplied by the armor itself.
- Enhanced Strength: The Robotman has tremendous strength, capable of lifting both Gar Logan and Rachel Roth.
- Immortality: With his body unable to age like human beings, Steele is immortal and is able to survive an extended period of time.
- Driving: Steele was a race car driver, proving his exception driving.
- Lose of Senses: Due to a lack of sensory neurons on his robotic body, Steele is able to have visual and audio senses, which were artificially installed by Niles Caulder on his body.
- Reduced Speed: Steele's robotic body is made of metal, making him extremely heavy, causing him to walk slower than average humans.
Current Equipment[edit source]
- Robotman: After his car crash, Steele's brain was placed in a robotic body.
|Dude, Where's My Gar?||Mentioned|
- He was originally intended to be the same as his Earth-21 counterpart. However, it was later revealed in Crisis on Infinite Earths: Part Five that they are separate people.
|Other versions of Cliff Steele|
Earth: 21 • Mindscape