- For other uses of Constantine, see Constantine (Disambiguation).
|“||You can't kill me. I'm a god.
Yeah? I've faced worse.
— Atropos and Sara Lance[src]
Atropos was the sister of Fates, Lachesis and Clotho, and the former spinner of the Loom of Fate.
The Thread Cutter[edit source]
At some point, Atropos was one of the Fates and cut the thread of humans.
Meeting the Legends[edit source]
After the Crisis, the pieces of the Loom of Fate were restored on Earth-Prime and attracted her attention to find the pieces. Later, she tracked down the pieces in Vancouver and fought the Legends in order to take the pieces. However, she failed and gave precognition to Sara Lance.
Hijacking the Waverider[edit source]
A few weeks later, Astra Logue helped the Fates to board the Waverider and took over the ship. Eventually, they received a temporal help from Clotho and created Loomworld.
Powers and Abilities[edit source]
- Deity Physiology: Like her sisters, Lachesis and Clotho, Atropos was born with mystical abilities, allowing her to access dangerous artifacts such as the Loom of Fate and serve as humanity's thread cutter.
- Death Inducement: Lachesis' true form is extremely harmful to mortals, capable of burning them instantly when witnessed.
- Immortality: Like other deities, Lachesis can live for an extended period of time, in addition to her ability to shape-shift being able to restart her lifespan ever transformation.
- Inter-Dimensional Travel: Lachesis was able to leave Mount Olympus and search for the Loom of Fate across multiple universes.
- Shape-Shifting: In order to hide her true form from mortals and deceive them, Atropos has the ability of shape-shifting, which can alter her body into the appearances of humans.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: As Atropos has a full control over the physiology of her body, she can easily will herself to heal from injuries such as stab wounds.
Former Powers[edit source]
- Powers via the Loom of Fate: Since millennia ago, Atropos, Lachesis, and Clotho were tasked with writing the fates of mortals with the Loom of Fate, preventing the existence of free will. This was the case until Clotho betrayed her sisters and scattered the pieces of the loom across the multiverse, resulting in the creation of free will. Unfortunately, the loom was reunited on one plane when the crisis destroyed the original multiverse and reuniting all pieces on one plane.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat: Atropos was familiar with battling highly skilled individuals such as Sara Lance, whom she was unable to defeat until unleashing the magic within her true form.
- Knife Fighting: Atropos wielded a pair of unconventional bone daggers manifested from her physical body.
Former Equipment[edit source]
- Loom of Fate: Atropos was one of the Fates and served as the Loom of Fate's thread cutter.
|A Head of Her Time||Indirectly Mentioned|
|Mr. Parker's Cul-De-Sac||Mentioned|
|Romeo v Juliet: Dawn of Justness||Mentioned|
|Zari, Not Zari||Appears|
|The Great British Fake Off||Appears|
|Freaks and Greeks||Indirectly Mentioned|
|I Am Legends||Appears|
|The One Where We're Trapped on TV||Video Call|
|Meat: The Legends||Mentioned|
|wvrdr_error_100 not found||Memory|
|The Last Gauntlet||Mentioned|
|The (Ex) Legends of Tomorrow||Flashback|